GE Appliances is a major company specializing in home appliances. Let’s quickly go over the list of products they offer. When it comes to kitchen appliances, they have refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, dishwashers, disposers, trash compactors, ranges, wall ovens, microwaves, cooktops. In the “laundry and home” category, GE offers washers, dryers, residential air conditioners, and dehumidifiers. This is in no way a complete list of products sold by GE Appliances.
Repairs of GE Orange County
The most common complaint when it comes to GE refrigerators – it’s not cooling enough. There are many causes for this issue, there are several things that can factor in.
- Check the temperature control settings.
- If your GE Appliances refrigerator is brand new, you should give it at least twenty-four hrs. to cool off and stabilize after it has been installed.
- Ensure that the refrigerator/freezer is not overloaded with food.
- Ensure the doors are properly sealed.
- Ensure there are no big food items stored directly against the back wall.
- Ensure that the condenser is clean.
- Ensure your GE Appliances refrigerator has proper space for air clearance.
There are some people that, for example, report issues with GE Appliances dryers taking way too long to dry clothes. Here’s a quick troubleshooting guide:
- Make sure the dryer has proper venting.
- Make sure there are no obstructions in the ducting.
- Clean the filter.
- Check the fuses and circuit breakers, if there are issues with them – your GE Appliances dryer will seemingly work, but no heat.
- Check to see if the settings are correct.
There are many issues that could arise while you’re using GE Appliances products daily. Our company has vast experience when it comes to GE Appliances repair. Don’t hesitate to give us a call if you think that the issue is serious!