Hotpoint Electric Heating Company (known as Hotpoint) is an American/European home appliances brand. It’s owned by Haier and Whirlpool. Hotpoint offers a wide range of high-quality products, including refrigerators, electric ranges, gas ranges, microwave ovens, dishwashers, disposers, washers, electric dryers, among several others.
Repairs of Hotpoint Orange County
There are many some “popular” issues that arise when you use Hotpoint products. Let’s go over some of the most popular. When it comes to washing machines, the most popular ones are:
- Washer is noisy and unstable. The most probable cause for this – improper installation. You also have to make sure that all the protective gear used for safe transportation has been removed, i.e. brackets, bolts.
- Hotpoint washer is leaking. First, you have to check the hoses (fill and drain). There maybe are some leaks. The leakage can also be caused by excessive water pressure.
- Washing machine will not spin. There’s a built-in feature in these Hotpoint washers: it won’t work with an unbalanced load.
If we are talking about Hotpoint fridges, there are some popular issues as well:
- There’s moisture on the inner side. This is easily explained by a blocked outlet or items blocking the back wall of your Hotpoint fridge.
- Hotpoint fridge makes a ton of noise. This one is the most prevalent. You should check if the motor is working okay. You should check if the pipes are not vibrating against the wall. There are many causes for a mildly annoying issue like that, actually.
In conclusion, we want to point out that if you have encountered any issues with your Hotpoint home appliance, no matter how insignificant they seem – you should seek professional help. Check the warranty, make sure everything works in a proper way or else you can face some serious damage in the long run. Our company does all the Hotpoint repairs, check the reviews and consider giving us a call.